Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I'm following after you Zaynah...

Well, I guess this'll be my first of many postings. I never really kept a journal as a child or really knew the best way to express how/ what I was thinking. From time to time I'd write letters to my friends, family members, boyfriends or crush... lol to express how I felt, but I've never really kept something continuous for myself. For those of you who know me, like know me know me, know that I think a lot. Or...I look like I always have something on my mind. So, instead of keeping all my random thoughts upstairs, I'll share them here with you. Like they say, better late than never. Please join me as I embark on this here journey we call............... "Iguehi's Destiny".

5 comments:

suga said...

Hey Iguehsica!!

Glad to see you here. I tried to start one on here, but I've never really put any effort into it. I have a hard enough time with my blog on myspace.

Maybe you can be my inspiration.

Good luck.

A Well Destined Child said...

Thanks dear. Well we may need to inspire each other, b/c I'm not that big on writing. But this is something that I've been thinking about doing for a while. Just took a friend's (Zaynah) initiative to get me going.

Anonymous said...

I was going to do the honor of leaving the first comment but i guess someone beat me to it due to your special restrictions. : ) Nice one. You better keep us entertained with some deep stuff. :) Just kidding. Just be yourself.

A Well Destined Child said...

Being me as all I can be. Love it!

:)

A Well Destined Child said...

Myspace is more like my photo album. If you've noticed, I don't really write much about myself on there, and only change the text every so often. I think this site will be more so used for my daily thoughts. Without all the glitz and glamour....