Thursday, November 09, 2006

Today's a better day...

THANK YOU Sudafed with maximum strength psuedoehpedrine hydrochloride!!!!

Thank you Thank you Thank you
I feel much better now
I wasn't a believer
But now I guess I am

I've always been resistant towards your type
But now I've learned to embrace you

It took me feeling miserable
To allow you to do the work that you do
Though I still hold reservations

About how frequently we interact
I will be forever thankful
For helping me get my swagga' back


Well I'm feeling a whole lot better today than I did yesterday. Not the greatest, but better none the less. After feeling like crap for the past week, I finally took my friends advice and went to see a pharmacist. I told her all my symptoms and she recommended that I try Sudafed. I told her that I'd already been using that, Tylenol, Afrin, sea salt nasal spray, Vicks, drinking tea, water, OJ and popping halls cough drops as if they were sunflower seeds. She laughed, but I was dead serious. I have never taken so many pills in my life, never. As a stated in the last posting...I HATE taking medicine. Anyway, she recommended that I take some over the counter Sudafed with psuedoehpedrine... apparently people swear by it. And at this point, I'm just about willing to try anything. So I buy the medicine, picked up some ol' faithful tussin' and went on my merry way.

So...now I'm at home, and I almost feel like a crack head. I'm pop'n pills left and right. Anything...anything to make me feel better. 4am... I need another fix...more pills...8am water (check), pills (check), head back mouth open...I know this'll make me feel better, at least that's what the pharmacist said. By the time I actually got up out of bed I DID feel a lot better. My throat wasn't so sore, my nose stopped running, and my cough had become a lot more subdue. Hooray, I might be able to go out this weekend! Well...that's dependent on how I feel tomorrow....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

have you changed your toothbrush? if not try that. you might be reinfecting yourself.

A Well Destined Child said...

Yeah I think I might need to change toothbrushes. Luckily I have a few spares around the house.