Sunday, November 12, 2006

This is the 2nd day in the row that I've spent practically the entire day in bed. I don't know what's going on with me, but I'm in some serious lazy mode and can't seem to motivate myself to do much of anything. Doesn't help that I have a dog that's just as lazy.


Am I really turning into an old woman where I've become completely content with doing nothing? Maybe I need to find a hobby. OR, maybe I should work on that paper. Well tomorrow's Monday, and I have meeting with my supervisor to discuss my short and long term career goals, expectations etc.This should be interesting, and for some reason, I'm uuuuber nervous. I've always had a hard time talking about myself. I pray that all goes well.

5 comments:

A Beautiful Life said...

I don't like talking about myself either!! I know I have to get over it and I am getting better at it, but it's hard. I suppose to don't want to feel boastful.

Unknown said...

First off thanx for allowing me to view your inner most private thoughts. Second, my friends and I have concluded that you are the "ideal woman" (I'll have to explain that one later)...It seems like you are going through a period right now and I can relate because I am as well. Unhappy with things here in NC, living with my ex in different rooms who is making that hell, and thinking of moving back home...just know that you are a beautiful, intellegent person who can be lazy at times and not wanna crawl outta bed and that's okay! and I know I do alot and hate to sound like I'm bragging but you gotta sell yourself at times and this is one of those times for you to be your own spokesperson! Things will work out, they always done...just have FAITH not hope but faith! *muah*

Kaye

A Well Destined Child said...

Thanks dear. I'm glad you took the time to read about my randomness. I have to hear more about this "ideal woman" thing..lol. But in all seriousness, I hope that your situation works itself out. I know that things can seem tough right now, but trust that God will allow you to get through it all. Relationships, most especially broken relationships take work....and time.

Saun said...

In the working world, you have to get used to talking about yourself. You have to do your own PR otherwise you may not get recognized for all your hard work. As long as you don't sound like you are boasting, it's okay.

suga said...

Awwww, laziness. I love it. I've found a new appreciation for it. Wish I could marry it. My bed is my new best friend. It's just so comfy and never gives me a hassle. I totally feel you.