Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Back at it again

It feels like it’s been so long since I’ve last written a blog that I don’t even know where to begin. So much has happened since my posting on Dec. 14th 2006, which I guess is part of the reason why I have hesitated to even write anything. It would have been ideal if I had written down my feelings, experiences and reactions to recent events immediately after they happened. But obviously I failed to do that, and because of this, I feel like my distant recap will not do my experiences justice. I’ve had high highs and low lows over the past couple weeks, and I have learned a lot about myself and those I hold dear to my heart. Life is about making choice, sharing new experiences, and learning along the way. Life is a continuous journey. A journey in which I constantly wonder about and pray that He will provide me with the strength to face each situation as it comes.

No comments: